Tom in Japan

Blog about my internship in Japan

woensdag 21 december 2005

Visa and ticket

Long time since my last post but don't worry I will post more often when I'm in Japan. After all, The blog name states Tom in Japan and not Tom not yet in Japan ;)

I got a confirmation from the embassy that it is ok for me to apply for a visa with the current documents. It was a bit unclear in the first place because I was missing the certificate of eligibility (try to read it up loud :x). If I really needed this document it meant that Bosch should apply for it at the ministry of justice in Japan. This process would span two months ...
Luckily there's no need for the document and this afternoon I will travel to the Hague to fetch my visa.

That's not it, my parents booked my flight (thanks!) which will depart on the 31st of January at 2pm and I will arrive in Tokyo (Narita) on 9AM local time.

So the two most importants things are arranged and I'm left with other little jobs like arranging insurance, international driver's license etc.

Please keep you're eyes open for an invitation of my 'goodbye party' :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

our eyes are wide open!!!

11:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Gay picture Tom :-)

7:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

En toch blijf ik lekker NL praten :P
Succes alvast tommy, en tot op je feesje =]

11:01 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home