Tom in Japan

Blog about my internship in Japan

zondag 4 december 2005

Contract

A long time since my last update. Sorry about that but there wasn't any, not pushlished, information to share. until now... :)

I received the contract from Bosch and this means, if the contract turns out ok, that I can apply for my working visa and a ticket to TOKYO!
Off course I will keep you updated about the visa-apply process as well as the ticket-booking process :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hoi Tom

Indrukwekkend zo'n site in het English. We will talk English from now on. But I experience some real difficult problems with writing. Your site is absolutely faboleusoalhbv. Next time we will be beter in English. Hope we will hear a lot of you.

Greetings Hub

2:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

he Tom wij ome Willy en tante Jo komen niet op jou feestje, ik heb telaat de uitnodiging gelezen,
maar toch een gezellige avond
Ook is dit een test om te kijken of het mij lukt om jou te antwoorden

Gr.Willy

4:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

ik zie dat ik een naam in moet vullen zodat ik niet anoniem ben.

Gr Willy

4:05 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home