Tom in Japan

Blog about my internship in Japan

dinsdag 15 november 2005

Visa

Everything is getting more and more certain. I got confirmation from the HR department that a copy of the internship contract is on it's way. This letter will also include a document which is needed to apply for a working visa at the Japanese consulate in The Hague.
In the meantime I'm arranging other official things as for example my travel insurance.
Did you guys know that the travel insurance only covers you for a maxium time of 67 days abroad and extending this time to more than 180 days costs € 270? :x

Remember, tips are more than welcome and I'll keep you updated about the process!
And for now I think it is wise to open up some Japanese lecture to get notion of the daily life of one in the land of the rising sun.